Bible Test (Joshua and Judges)
This page describes a Qedoc learning module or quiz entitled "Bible Test (Joshua and Judges)". You can download the module from this page to put on your computer. You can also launch the module straight off the web using the launch quiz link on the right-hand side of this page. Another way to access this quiz is to install the Qedoc Quiz Player and bring up its directory of downloadable quizzes. Whichever way you choose to use it, it's free.
A test on knowledge of biblical texts.
The following is a short sample of the questions in this module and may help to better assess the level, topic and suitability of the material for your purposes. Images are omitted and the questions may not make complete sense without the context of the interactive answer activities which follow them in the module. To best preview this module, click the launch link at the top right of this page.
- Eli fell over and died when he heard that his sons Hophni and Phinehas died and that the ark of God was captured. The wife of Phinehas also died at the same time while giving birth to whom?
- Who told a story about trees that were trying to appoint an olive tree, fig tree, and a vine to be their king, but ended up with a thorn bush instead (Judges 9:7-15)?
- What color was the chord that Rahab hung from the window, and the robe that was soldiers put on Jesus? (Joshua 2:18, Matthew 27:28)
- Who persuaded Deborah to help him fight Jabin's army, and ended up losing all the glory for winning the battle (Judges 4:8,9)?
- What was the city whose walls came tumbling down after the Israelites marched around them for seven days (Joshua 6:1-20)?
- Who was the little boy who heard the voice of the LORD and mistakenly thought that Eli was calling him (1 Samuel 3:1-13)?
- Which one of Gideon's sons killed all of his seventy brothers on one stone except one that escaped (Judges 9:3-5)?
- What was the name of the woman who helped hide the men who were spying on the city of Jericho (Joshua 2:1-4)?
- Who defeated Israel right after the battle of Jericho because of the sin of Achan (Joshua 7:1-26)?
- What prostitute from Jericho is mentioned in the list of Jesus' ancestors (Matthew 1:5)?
No screenshots have been uploaded yet. Authors are welcome to add their screenshots. See: how to add a screenshot.
How to use this module
To use a Qedoc learning module, the following procedure is recommended:
- Really easy: click the click here to launch hyperlink at the top right of the page. Then just wait and click your way (if necessary) through any dialogue screens. The module will launch straight off the web.
- Fairly easy: if you wish to have the module downloaded to your desktop, then start the Qedoc Quiz Player (which you can download and install on your computer if you haven't done so yet) and run through the starting dialogues until it presents you with a list of modules to load. Switch to the online learning modules tab, and the Qedoc Quiz Player will download a list of currently published modules from the web. Choose your desired module (this one) from the list. A local copy will then be kept on your computer for future use.
- Not so easy: click the download link at the bottom of the "quick facts" box and the module's ZIP file will download to your desktop. To actually use this, however, you must move it to the /player/modplay subdirectory of whichever directory the Qedoc software is installed in (usually /programme files/qedoc).
How to edit this module
You are permitted to edit this module - for example, to correct mistakes, extend it, or incorporate material from it into new modules or other educational resources. To find out how, please read How to edit a module.
No reviews have been added yet. Users are welcome to add reviews. For general discussion of this module, please use the discussion page instead.