From QedocQedoc Quiz Maker.
From version 1.2.3, text components in the Qedoc Quiz Maker have context menus for cutting and pasting. To activate a context menu, right-click on the text component. The following functions are available on the context menus:
- Paste (pastes from the system clipboard as well as between text components)
- Select all
- Undo (has a 10-step memory)
- Insert data table variable (only suitable for use on certain fields)
Keyboard shortcuts can also be used when copying and pasting between applications.
- CTRL-C: copy
- CTRL-P: paste into large text areas
- CTRL-V: paste into narrow text fields
From version 1.5.0 it is possible to select multiple questions from the question bank, copy them to the clipboard, and then paste them into another module (after loading another module). This is a very fast and convenient way of moving questions between modules.