Dinosaurs - An Interactive Quiz
This page describes a Qedoc learning module or quiz entitled "Dinosaurs - An Interactive Quiz". You can download the module from this page to put on your computer. You can also launch the module straight off the web using the launch quiz link on the right-hand side of this page. Another way to access this quiz is to install the Qedoc Quiz Player and bring up its directory of downloadable quizzes. Whichever way you choose to use it, it's free.
How much do you know about dinosaurs? Test yourself interactively. Different game levels ranging from easy to expert. Featuring over 100 dinosaur species with full colour media.How much do you know about dinosaurs? Test yourself interactively. Different game levels ranging from easy to expert. Featuring over 100 dinosaur species with full colour media.
The module contains the following levels:
- Introduction to dinosaurs
- Guess the dino (easiest version)
- Mystery dinosaur name game
- Dinosaur classification (with pictures)
- Guess the dino (multiple choice; medium difficulty)
- Dinosaur classification (harder level)
- Dino facts (harder level)
- Guess the dino (hardest level)
- Test stegosaurs and ankylosaurs
- Test hadrosaurs
- Test ceratopsians and pachycephalosaurs
- Test sauropodomorphs
- Test tyrannosaurids and carnosaurs
- Test maniraptors
- Test ornithomimids and other coelurosaurs
- Test therapods
- Test ornithopods
- The final quiz
No screenshots have been uploaded yet. Authors are welcome to add their screenshots. See: how to add a screenshot.
How to use this module
To use a Qedoc learning module, the following procedure is recommended:
- Really easy: click the click here to launch hyperlink at the top right of the page. Then just wait and click your way (if necessary) through any dialogue screens. The module will launch straight off the web.
- Fairly easy: if you wish to have the module downloaded to your desktop, then start the Qedoc Quiz Player (which you can download and install on your computer if you haven't done so yet) and run through the starting dialogues until it presents you with a list of modules to load. Switch to the online learning modules tab, and the Qedoc Quiz Player will download a list of currently published modules from the web. Choose your desired module (this one) from the list. A local copy will then be kept on your computer for future use.
- Not so easy: click the download link at the bottom of the "quick facts" box and the module's ZIP file will download to your desktop. To actually use this, however, you must move it to the /player/modplay subdirectory of whichever directory the Qedoc software is installed in (usually /programme files/qedoc).
How to edit this module
You are permitted to edit this module - for example, to correct mistakes, extend it, or incorporate material from it into new modules or other educational resources. To find out how, please read How to edit a module.
No reviews have been added yet. Users are welcome to add reviews. For general discussion of this module, please use the discussion page instead.