English Reading and Writing Exercises
This page describes a Qedoc learning module or quiz entitled "English Reading and Writing Exercises". You can download the module from this page to put on your computer. You can also launch the module straight off the web using the launch quiz link on the right-hand side of this page. Another way to access this quiz is to install the Qedoc Quiz Player and bring up its directory of downloadable quizzes. Whichever way you choose to use it, it's free.
Based on the Washington State ESL Reading and Writing Basic Competencies (September 29, 2000). The module contains the following levels:
- English Reading and Writing Exercises - BEGINNER
- English Reading and Writing Exercises - INTERMEDIATE
- English Reading and Writing Exercises - ALL THE QUESTIONS
- Pair Matching Only
- Describing Pictures and Animations
- Rhyming and Pronunciation
How to use this module
The module is designed for English Language Learners, ESL students
There are exercises which improve:
Grammar, vocabulary, reading, pronunciation, and more.
1) LAUNCH the Exercises from this page. It will also install the Qedoc Quiz Player. Choose the language you want the Quiz Player to use.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to Launch the quiz, you MUST have JAVA installed on your machine.
If your browser does not automatically prompt you to download it,
Download it from: http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp
2) Play and study the exercise sets using the Qedoc Quiz Player.
DOWNLOAD the Quiz Player for fast access to ALL of the quizzes (modules).
No reviews have been added for this module. Users are welcome to add reviews. For general discussion of this module, please use the discussion page instead.