Information Technology Qualification Modules
This page describes a Qedoc learning module or quiz entitled "Information Technology Qualification Modules". You can download the module from this page to put on your computer. You can also launch the module straight off the web using the launch quiz link on the right-hand side of this page. Another way to access this quiz is to install the Qedoc Quiz Player and bring up its directory of downloadable quizzes. Whichever way you choose to use it, it's free.
Series of activities to assess the learning of a group of 16-19 year old learners on a Foundation Learning program. These activities have been written to reflect assessment criteria within an IT Qualification using NOCN IT Modules at Level 1.
The following is a short sample of the questions in this module and may help to better assess the level, topic and suitability of the material for your purposes. Images are omitted and the questions may not make complete sense without the context of the interactive answer activities which follow them in the module. To best preview this module, click the launch link at the top right of this page.
- Can you match the shortcut with its meaning? The pairs will disappear if you get them right - but you can only get one wrong, so be careful.
- Please retype this sentence so that it would pass through a Grammar check - Eye halve a spelling chequer it came with my pea sea
- Can you translate this piece of text? - I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg.
- You have been asked to include a table in your document. Which tab from the ribbon would you first select?
- You can change the width of a column to fit the widest entry by 'double-clicking' the column divider?
- Which one of these Icons performs the same task as the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+R?
- What does the following Excel command calculate? =MAX(C2:C6)-MIN(C2:C6)
- What option beginning with A allows you to add files to your emails?
- Which range of cells contain the information for pink smarties?
- Place the following types of email in their appropriate folder
No screenshots have been uploaded yet. Authors are welcome to add their screenshots. See: how to add a screenshot.
How to use this module
To use a Qedoc learning module, the following procedure is recommended:
- Really easy: click the click here to launch hyperlink at the top right of the page. Then just wait and click your way (if necessary) through any dialogue screens. The module will launch straight off the web.
- Fairly easy: if you wish to have the module downloaded to your desktop, then start the Qedoc Quiz Player (which you can download and install on your computer if you haven't done so yet) and run through the starting dialogues until it presents you with a list of modules to load. Switch to the online learning modules tab, and the Qedoc Quiz Player will download a list of currently published modules from the web. Choose your desired module (this one) from the list. A local copy will then be kept on your computer for future use.
- Not so easy: click the download link at the bottom of the "quick facts" box and the module's ZIP file will download to your desktop. To actually use this, however, you must move it to the /player/modplay subdirectory of whichever directory the Qedoc software is installed in (usually /programme files/qedoc).
How to edit this module
You are permitted to edit this module - for example, to correct mistakes, extend it, or incorporate material from it into new modules or other educational resources. To find out how, please read How to edit a module.
No reviews have been added yet. Users are welcome to add reviews. For general discussion of this module, please use the discussion page instead.