This page describes a Qedoc learning module or quiz entitled "Portraiture Review". You can download the module from this page to put on your computer. You can also launch the module straight off the web using the launch quiz link on the right-hand side of this page. Another way to access this quiz is to install the Qedoc Quiz Player and bring up its directory of downloadable quizzes. Whichever way you choose to use it, it's free.
A quiz associated with a class on portraiture. The quiz can be used independently of the class.
The following is a short sample of the questions in this module and may help to better assess the level, topic and suitability of the material for your purposes. Images are omitted and the questions may not make complete sense without the context of the interactive answer activities which follow them in the module. To best preview this module, click the launch link at the top right of this page.
- In class, a portrait that is designed to reveal something about the subject’s personality, identity, or character was identified as being
- A portrait that is taken under conditions that the photographer has direct control over, such as in a studio, would be considered
- A portrait that is taken under existing conditions that the photographer has no control over would be considered
- Which portraiture characteristic is divided into the two categories of natural and self-inflicted?
- When photographing a person, one of the easiest places to look for sincerity and truth is
- In class, a portrait that is only designed to record a memory was identified as being
- In a portrait, the viewer will automatically connect the subject with the
- A projection of a person’s identity we compared in class to currency is
- Which portraiture characteristic is synonymous with body language?
- At it’s most basic, a portrait is
No screenshots have been uploaded yet. Authors are welcome to add their screenshots. See: how to add a screenshot.
How to use this module
To use a Qedoc learning module, the following procedure is recommended:
- Really easy: click the click here to launch hyperlink at the top right of the page. Then just wait and click your way (if necessary) through any dialogue screens. The module will launch straight off the web.
- Fairly easy: if you wish to have the module downloaded to your desktop, then start the Qedoc Quiz Player (which you can download and install on your computer if you haven't done so yet) and run through the starting dialogues until it presents you with a list of modules to load. Switch to the online learning modules tab, and the Qedoc Quiz Player will download a list of currently published modules from the web. Choose your desired module (this one) from the list. A local copy will then be kept on your computer for future use.
- Not so easy: click the download link at the bottom of the "quick facts" box and the module's ZIP file will download to your desktop. To actually use this, however, you must move it to the /player/modplay subdirectory of whichever directory the Qedoc software is installed in (usually /programme files/qedoc).
How to edit this module
You are permitted to edit this module - for example, to correct mistakes, extend it, or incorporate material from it into new modules or other educational resources. To find out how, please read How to edit a module.
No reviews have been added yet. Users are welcome to add reviews. For general discussion of this module, please use the discussion page instead.