This page describes a Qedoc learning module or quiz entitled "Sistemas Numéricos". You can download the module from this page to put on your computer. You can also launch the module straight off the web using the launch quiz link on the right-hand side of this page. Another way to access this quiz is to install the Qedoc Quiz Player and bring up its directory of downloadable quizzes. Whichever way you choose to use it, it's free.
Semana 1: Conversiones entre sistemas numéricos binario, hexadecimal y decimal.
Indispensable para el curso desarrollar todas las Evaluaciones
A voluntad del alumno queda el realizar las demás actividades como aprestamiento a las evaluaciones
This is a mathematics module in Spanish. It consist of randomly generated base-conversion excersises with Spanish instructions. The systems used are binary, decimal and hexadecimal.
The module contains the following activities:
- Nibble a Decimal
- Decimal a Nibble
- Decimal a Hexadecimal
- Hexadecimal a Decimal
- Nibble a Hexadecimal
- Hexadecimal a Nibble
- Evaluación 01
- Tabla del 16 (1...5)
- Tabla del 16 (6...10)
- Tabla del 16 (11...15)
- Evaluación 02
- Byte Hex a Decimal
- Byte Hex a Binario
- Byte binario a Hexadecimal
- Decimal a Byte Hexadecimal
- Evaluación 03
The following is a short sample of the questions in this module and may help to better assess the level, topic and suitability of the material for your purposes. Images are omitted and the questions may not make complete sense without the context of the interactive answer activities which follow them in the module. To best preview this module, click the launch link at the top right of this page.
- Escribe el valor hexadecimal. Recuerda 16 x 1 = 16 16 x 6 = 96 16 x 11 = 176 16 x 2 = 32 16 x 7 = 112 16 x 12 = 192 16 x 3 = 4816 x 8 = 128 16 x 13 = 208 16 x 4 = 6416 x 9 = 144 16 x 14 = 224 16 x 5 = 8016 x 10 = 160 16 x 15 = 240
No screenshots have been uploaded yet. Authors are welcome to add their screenshots. See: how to add a screenshot.
How to use this module
To use a Qedoc learning module, the following procedure is recommended:
- Really easy: click the click here to launch hyperlink at the top right of the page. Then just wait and click your way (if necessary) through any dialogue screens. The module will launch straight off the web.
- Fairly easy: if you wish to have the module downloaded to your desktop, then start the Qedoc Quiz Player (which you can download and install on your computer if you haven't done so yet) and run through the starting dialogues until it presents you with a list of modules to load. Switch to the online learning modules tab, and the Qedoc Quiz Player will download a list of currently published modules from the web. Choose your desired module (this one) from the list. A local copy will then be kept on your computer for future use.
- Not so easy: click the download link at the bottom of the "quick facts" box and the module's ZIP file will download to your desktop. To actually use this, however, you must move it to the /player/modplay subdirectory of whichever directory the Qedoc software is installed in (usually /programme files/qedoc).
How to edit this module
You are permitted to edit this module - for example, to correct mistakes, extend it, or incorporate material from it into new modules or other educational resources. To find out how, please read How to edit a module.
No reviews have been added yet. Users are welcome to add reviews. For general discussion of this module, please use the discussion page instead.