This page describes a Qedoc learning module or quiz entitled "Strategic Management". You can download the module from this page to put on your computer. You can also launch the module straight off the web using the launch quiz link on the right-hand side of this page. Another way to access this quiz is to install the Qedoc Quiz Player and bring up its directory of downloadable quizzes. Whichever way you choose to use it, it's free.
The following is a short sample of the questions in this module and may help to better assess the level, topic and suitability of the material for your purposes. Images are omitted and the questions may not make complete sense without the context of the interactive answer activities which follow them in the module. To best preview this module, click the launch link at the top right of this page.
- A basic strategic plan describes what the organization looks like today and what we want it to look like at some point in the future. What other basic component is missing from this strategic plan?
- Within the Learning School of strategic planning, what would be an example of an outcome at the group level within an organization?
- In which of the following strategy schools is the focus on maintaining effective stability even when that requires transformation?
- As you look at the definitions of “strategy,” which of the following would be allowed to happen within a good strategic plan?
- If you were a member of an organization within an Entrepreneurial School of strategic development, what would your role be?
- In which strategy school is the organization leadership expected to play a more reactive role than a directive role?
- What is a distinct difference between the Design School of strategic planning and the Planning School?
- Which of the following is NOT necessary for successful implementation of the strategic plan?
- Within the Positioning School, what two factors influence the strategic design the most?
- A strategic plan has a direction in which to go and targets to reach. What is missing?
No screenshots have been uploaded yet. Authors are welcome to add their screenshots. See: how to add a screenshot.
How to use this module
To use a Qedoc learning module, the following procedure is recommended:
- Really easy: click the click here to launch hyperlink at the top right of the page. Then just wait and click your way (if necessary) through any dialogue screens. The module will launch straight off the web.
- Fairly easy: if you wish to have the module downloaded to your desktop, then start the Qedoc Quiz Player (which you can download and install on your computer if you haven't done so yet) and run through the starting dialogues until it presents you with a list of modules to load. Switch to the online learning modules tab, and the Qedoc Quiz Player will download a list of currently published modules from the web. Choose your desired module (this one) from the list. A local copy will then be kept on your computer for future use.
- Not so easy: click the download link at the bottom of the "quick facts" box and the module's ZIP file will download to your desktop. To actually use this, however, you must move it to the /player/modplay subdirectory of whichever directory the Qedoc software is installed in (usually /programme files/qedoc).
How to edit this module
You are permitted to edit this module - for example, to correct mistakes, extend it, or incorporate material from it into new modules or other educational resources. To find out how, please read How to edit a module.
No reviews have been added yet. Users are welcome to add reviews. For general discussion of this module, please use the discussion page instead.