This page describes a Qedoc learning module or quiz entitled "Technology Education". You can download the module from this page to put on your computer. You can also launch the module straight off the web using the launch quiz link on the right-hand side of this page. Another way to access this quiz is to install the Qedoc Quiz Player and bring up its directory of downloadable quizzes. Whichever way you choose to use it, it's free.
A wide variety of demanding multiple choice questions from the field of technologx education, ranging from questions on the philosophy of technology to detailed knowledge of technology concepts.
The following is a short sample of the questions in this module and may help to better assess the level, topic and suitability of the material for your purposes. Images are omitted and the questions may not make complete sense without the context of the interactive answer activities which follow them in the module. To best preview this module, click the launch link at the top right of this page.
- Electricity or electrical energy generated by the generator needs to be distributed over long distances. Which of the following devices can be used to solve this problem?
- An engineer analyzes the physical properties of the transmission medium and statistical properties of the message so that the most effective mechanism can be found for?
- The use of automobiles can be reduced without changing the types of housing to attain better amalgamation between the land use and transportation, with an increase in?
- A person carries a drilling machine, and he/she prefers to carry a pneumatic drill instead of an electrical one even though both are of same power rating. Why?
- Which of the following basic management skills are used to carry out a method, process, or procedure and used to build positive interpersonal relationships?
- A person who is technologically literate is able to understand different stages of technological changes in history, which leads to an understanding of?
- Which factor is of crucial importance in the manufacturing process and is required in various operations of the manufacturing process?
- How does the classical modeling approach called the land- use/transportation system help in providing a better transportation system?
- Which system of manufacturing can process the members of one or more part families on a continuing basis without human intervention?
- Which group of engineered materials refers to a variety of liquids and solids which respond to stresses and alter their properties?
No screenshots have been uploaded yet. Authors are welcome to add their screenshots. See: how to add a screenshot.
How to use this module
To use a Qedoc learning module, the following procedure is recommended:
- Really easy: click the click here to launch hyperlink at the top right of the page. Then just wait and click your way (if necessary) through any dialogue screens. The module will launch straight off the web.
- Fairly easy: if you wish to have the module downloaded to your desktop, then start the Qedoc Quiz Player (which you can download and install on your computer if you haven't done so yet) and run through the starting dialogues until it presents you with a list of modules to load. Switch to the online learning modules tab, and the Qedoc Quiz Player will download a list of currently published modules from the web. Choose your desired module (this one) from the list. A local copy will then be kept on your computer for future use.
- Not so easy: click the download link at the bottom of the "quick facts" box and the module's ZIP file will download to your desktop. To actually use this, however, you must move it to the /player/modplay subdirectory of whichever directory the Qedoc software is installed in (usually /programme files/qedoc).
How to edit this module
You are permitted to edit this module - for example, to correct mistakes, extend it, or incorporate material from it into new modules or other educational resources. To find out how, please read How to edit a module.
No reviews have been added yet. Users are welcome to add reviews. For general discussion of this module, please use the discussion page instead.