Release date: 8th February, 2007.
- Two new drag-and-drop questions types have been added.
- New mass import feature on question bank for reading in large numbers of multiple choice and text entry questions. The import format is a simple CSV or modified CSV, allowing transfer from office applications and therefore from most other interoperable quiz generators.
- JRE 1.6 now included in installation package (was JRE 1.5).
- Qedoc Quiz Printer (experimental first version) added. Currently only visible to commercial users. Supports advanced creation of multiple choice quiz print-outs for examinations, including student answer sheets and instructor marking keys for rapid manual marking.
- Fixes to category matching question types.
- New display panel constantly shows title of loaded module in Qedoc Quiz Player.
- Printing of certificates and results can now optionally be deactivated by quiz authors. See printing features.
- Marking of some multiple response multiple attempt arithmetical exercises corrected.
- The marking of multiple-response multiple choice questions has been adjusted so that negative point scores cannot occur when excessive numbers of wrong answers are chosen.
- Editor for pair-matching tasks now has context menu - useful for faster cutting and pasting.
- Limit on size of runnable previewable quizzes in Qedoc Quiz Maker raised.
- Wrapping width of text in stimulus/prompt display can now be user-defined.
- Layout of question settings panel revised for greater ergonomy.
- Modules in the Qedoc Quiz Player can now be closed without having to open a new module. General behaviour of Quiz Player towards closed modules has been improved.
- Preview of quizzes in Quiz Maker improved with removal of redundant toolbars and additional of the same realtime marking as the Quiz Player.
- Media bank now includes sweeper tool to clean out unused media items. Usage counter improved to track possible anonymous uses of media items in data tables.