Release date: 15th March, 2007.
- Support for Moodle XML format. The Qedoc Quiz Maker can export to and from Moodle, a popular free and open source virtual learning environment or learning management system. This means that you can transfer simple quizzes into a browser-based environment as part of your quiz deployment strategy. See: exporting to Moodle.
- The Qedoc Quiz Maker now has an export manager and an import manager. These are special mini-applications which provide easy access to a growing range of import/export options.
- The Qedoc import manager includes a diagnostics system for locating input format errors for you and filtering out errors to maximize the number of imported questions. Corrupted data input sections can be manually edited and tested in the import manager to see if format errors have been removed. When the data passes the diagnostics system, the remaining erroneous questions will be imported as well.
- The various new options available in the import and export managers mean that it is now much easier to move questions between modules using copy-and-paste actions. Output data can be copied from the export manager, a new module loaded, and the data copied straight from the clipboard into the import manager. See exporting and importing questions between modules.
- The task wizard has been modified to filter printable questions and questions which can be exported to Moodle.
- A tool has been added which copies modules straight from the Qedoc Quiz Maker into the Qedoc Quiz Player and then launches the Qedoc Quiz Player. (Commercial version only).